Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kennedy's Korner Part 1


I managed to catch Kennedy while she was eating lunch for quick sibling run down. I really tried to stay out of the silly category, but there is hope! For the first time an unsuspecting member of the family will be called silly. I don't really understand in Kennedy's mind what silly really means... maybe someday when she 25 (right around the corner Kelly) we can have a deep talk on the implications of the now common Applegate vernacular, "silly."

I hope you enjoy Kennedy's Korner. Its a special that Kennedy and I running on everyday issues that affect our daily lives... how Cass is the best and everyone is second... also that boy's are cameras? I think Kennedy got caught up in the moment, or maybe she is on to some deep philosophical point. Tell me what you think and go easy, I know the affects person needs some work. I'll get on Meg for that one...



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Nice work... you definitely have a future in video editing. Well done uncle. :)

Anonymous said...

Kennedy had so much fun with you Craig. As soon as you got here, she said I want to go in the house to see Craig!!! You are building your relationship. Love Mom